Thinking of some simple easy snack recipes? Try this, apple sweet potato sticks. It is pretty simple easy to prepare but still very rich in nutritional values.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time/ Steaming Time: 10-15 minutes
1 small sized sweet potato
1 red juicy apple
sprinkle of cinnamon
Simple Easy Steps:
- Steam the sweet potato until it is soften.
- cut the sweet potato and apple into cubes.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon.
The benefits of the ingredients:
- high in vitamin B6 that helps to prevent degenerative diseases
- good source of vitamin C
- rich source of vitamin D that helps build healthy bones, teeth and heart.
- excellent source of magnesium and potassium.
- helps to fight cancer and anti-aging.
- Rich in essential free-radical fighting power of antioxidants
- helps to have whiter and stronger teeth
- helps to have a healthier heart
- beats diarrhea and constipation
- boosts immune system
- highly yummy spice
- provides powerful medicinal properties
- loaded with antioxidants
- anti-inflammatory properties
- helps battle bacteria and fungus infection
- reduces heart diseases